Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Whales Tails! - WIP


I live in Vermont. We have no ocean but we do have whales.
 If you are driving on the interstate by south burlington where I live you can see these and 
I think they are pretty cool so of course I need to make a quilt.


I've gotten this far, need to add some grasses and I think the bottom needs another layer and of course the quilting. I shaded the left one with a pastel fabric crayon but I think it needs alittle more so will be bold and try to thread paint the shadow. Not liking the feel of the crayon on the fabric (note to self for future)
Stay tuned for more updates on the tails
:-)

2 comments:

  1. Looks so pretty! Love the fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the addition of the kitty. This is great. Looking forward to seeing how it progresses.

    ReplyDelete