Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

wip wed - 8-7


I've had this quilt in my brain ever since I saw a photo of my cousin Ellen lounging on her kayak on a river with her feet sticking out. I'm having trouble with the trees though and hoping that some threadwork will help them. This is definately "in progress" and may or maynot make it to the finish line :-)

I did finish another pattern for easy fusible raw edge applique for sale on Craftsy though - yay!


It's only 4 bucks for the digital download and can be whipped up quickly for a last minute gift that will wow your friends if you use a spectacular sky and moon batik. I may make a few of these to sell at the fair.
go to my pattern shop here to check it out

2 comments:

  1. I love the scene you're making in your top quilt, and I love the colours and the silhouette in the wolf and moon quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that that you can make dollars by locking special pages of your blog / site?
    Simply join AdscendMedia and implement their content locking plugin.

    ReplyDelete