Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Oops! Let it go

As I showed you yesterday, I didn't trim off enough on this art quilt of a girl on a mountain top.

See on the right side of the top mountains there is a big gap of nothingness. I didn't realize this until after I had double stitched the facing and I'll be damned if I was going to rip it out. So I auditioned a couple of solutions to cover.

Maybe she's up there with her dog? Nah, looks like it's hanging off the mountain, poor little thing.

 

 

A little barn! Why would a barn be on top of a mountain?

 

A fusible dog? Nah, to big

 

What the heck is she doing?

 

Aha! Victory at last! These fusible trees are perfect!

See there is always a way to fix a mistake, it may not come to you right away but it will.

What are you working on today?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment