Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Stages

I have finished nothing this week but have many things in various stages of disarray completion.

Fabric auditioning stage

 

Quilting started but not finished stage

 

Quilting done but sewing down the facing stage

 

Just the Binding left stage

 

Bird fused and cut but still In the basket stage

 

Tacking onto painted stretched canvas stage

 

Stitch and slash sample stage 1

Will I finish any of these any time soon?

 

A friend told me about this bike bath in South Hero that is a causeway halfway across the lake.
I don't bike but I have two legs and a dog.
It is going to be in the low 70's and sunny today, the foliage is near peak.
I have the day off .
No quilting finishes today my friends ;-)

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have a lot on the go at one time. I'd end up binding one that hadn't been quilted! I like the virtually finished one - are the others working on the same theme?

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!! you threw me there. I spent all of an hour wondering what a bike bath was. Like a dog bath? Do they service your bike as well?

    I went back to read it again, and realized you meant bike PATH!!!! Duh! I should have been smart enought to figure that one out!

    But then I haven't vibrated in a while.....gee that sounds bad, huh?

    ReplyDelete