Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

spark

Last year I got alot out of Jaye's Creative Prompt Project. Every friday she puts out a word for anyone to use as a creative jumping board to create and sketch. I found it very helpful in practicing sketching and somehow life got in the way and I stopped. I don't make New Year's resolutions but if I did, this would be it - to do more sketching by way of CPP. there is also a flickr group to post responses as well. She has been doing this for a few years.

Go here to check out this past weeks word - as you can see she puts alot of research into it and even if you don't sketch or create something from that word you will learn something you didn't know about that word. She is really good at this:-)




the word this week was spark and the first thing that comes to my mind is Joni Mitchell's masterpiece - Court and Spark. In my opinion one of the best albums of all time. So here is my little sketch, as you can see in the upper corner, I first downloaded a photo of the album cover, printed  it out and went by that.


enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment