Pages

Friday, November 18, 2016

OM and Zu Finishes

Read last weeks post for an explanation of the OM symbol. The one from last week hangs in my home.

This one is for sale in my Etsy shop here

 

The quilting doesn't show up as good as the previous because there is more of a print. I think in the future if I want to showcase quilting a solid or tonal works the best.

 

I showed you my cartoon like Zu Zu (my dog) a couple weeks ago - photo on top.

Since then I darkened under the ears and wanted to show you what a difference that one thing made.

And added her little name tag - so cute :-)

I can't believe it's almost thanksgiving already! We have had a very good November here in Vermont. It's usually dark rainy and gloomy most every November day but this year we actually are getting a lot of sunny days. Today in the 50's!

I will be doing my favorite thing - taking a walk with my dogs through crunching leaves covered trails.

We have to watch where we go though since it's hunting season.

Get out there and enjoy it while it lasts!

What's your favorite fall activity?

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Your Zu quilt is so cute. We sure love our dogs (and cats) don't we! I can't think of a favorite fall activity. Most of my time outside in the fall is blowing and raking leaves. So, I'll say stitching. Today is our first day with snow in the forecast. it was 72 yesterday. Brother.
    Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete