Pages

Friday, December 1, 2017

Sketchbook for quilter

I made another sketchbook cover. These are so fun to make, it’s hard to do just one. This leaf came out really nice.



Since I have a few of these now I put some up on Etsy to sell. 
Go here to check it out.


Next a sampler of free motion quilting made into a sketchbook cover. This will be for keeping all those free motion doodles and ideas in one place.


This is on Etsy also and if it sells I will make another for myself because I would totally use this.
(Post note - someone bought this a half hour after I posted it)  yay! 

If you want to make a sketchbook cover for yourself there is a free tutorial right here on my blog. Check out the pages for it. It’s a fairly quick project that you can do just about anything your imagination brings for any size book, journal or sketchbook.

5 comments:

  1. Love the leaf and the warm, tan colors! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm............brain is thinking.........I could use a nice cover for my iPad.........Yep. I've got a project to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo hoo! I see it sold already. I LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. This post is a reminder of just how versatile your talent IS.

    ReplyDelete