Pages

Friday, April 6, 2018

Nature journal

Not much sewing going on because of my kitchen being renovated and the chaos that creates. Fabric shopping has been replaced (temporarily, I haven’t completely lost my mind) with Home Depot and Lowe’s. I am going to do the floors and paint myself so that means tools. I see why guys have so many tools. You need a special one for every little thing you wanna do. 

Anyway, I can’t just not quilt - just not in me. So I took some fabric that goes together and sewed it randomly together .


And made this journal cover. I love the pine cone fabric.


Here’s the back.
Right now I’m waiting for the granite counter tops to be delivered - so exciting! I’ll show you pictures next week 😉

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh! For me tools are interchangable with qilting stuff! I love both of them! If the flood wouldn't have been a factor, I would have loved renovating

    ReplyDelete