Pages

Friday, April 20, 2018

pinterest

do you use Pinterest? If you don't you should although I warn you it can be addicting and a time suck but so many ideas! so many beautiful things! It's like a magazine that is tailored just for you.

My favorite board is the free motion quilting one and I actually do go back and look at the photos I have pinned sometimes when I am quilting something and am stuck on what to  do. Here are a few of my favorites.
 I love how she did the parts that are sort of dark very densely and it really makes sort of a trapunto effect - really amazing!
 Leah Day - you can tell her designs a mile away
 who doesn't like swirls and curls
 Leah Day again - I do love her stuff
 love this sampler - love everything about it

If you are on pinterest, follow me so I can follow you back and then I can see the cool stuff that you have found. I am here on pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. Pinterest has many purposes. For me it's a great place to save pics of ideas I found interesting. Sometimes when I can't focus and want to let my mind be thoughtless I surf Pinterest. I used to think it was a black hole, but not anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't go to Pinterest as much as I should. I am following you now!

    ReplyDelete