Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Angular quilting


I usually do curves and swirls so this maze design I saw on you tube took some practice. I’m quilting a black background so you can’t see all the “learning “ that happened. The texture is great though. 

The short video is here in case you want to try



These are the fabrics I got to go in the background. The pink is the same pattern as the yellow with the circles but it reads solid. I’ll have to fix that. Maybe take a green sharpie and go over the circles. I do like the colors together so want to keep the pink. 
Stay tuned next week and I’ll show what this is gonna be! 

2 comments:

  1. This is going to be great!! These fabrics are so pretty together. I like the angle quilting. Different and Unique.
    Have a great weekend.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that type of quilting I call them innies, outies and can do them many shapes. Yours look great!

    ReplyDelete