Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Elmer's glue tip for quilting review

If you use glue for basting you will love this simple tool.


It's a tip that fits on any 4 oz Elmer's glue bottle

 

It gives you a nice thin line of glue and comes out nice and smooth.

 

I used it for an applique project and it worked like a charm. I was able to easily get under all the edges with no problems and it went pretty quickly.
You can buy them online at Purple Daisies here. They are a package of 2 for 10 bucks - well worth it.
(I have no affiliation and they have not asked me to give a review. I just wanted to share something that works)
I hope you all had a nice thanksgiving and that you can spend some time relaxing and sewing on Black Friday. If you are on Twitter or Instagram search for #bfsi or #blackfridaysewin to see what others are doing.
Enjoy!
 
 

 

1 comment: