Pages

Friday, January 25, 2019

There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in

 I just finished this challenge quilt. The challenge was a quilt with the theme “ into the light”
 A favorite Leonard Cohen quote was my first thought. The color illuminating around the crack is made using inktense water color blocks. 
 Then to balance I needed another quote and found this one. 
The light light at the end of the tunnel is not an illusion...........  the tunnel is.

Think about it 😎





3 comments:

  1. The Leonard Cohen quote is a favorite of mine but I love your second quotation!! And I love the quilt you created--nice color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exquisite! Your work is so amazing! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Carol! Just wanted to say congrats on your quilt article in the upcoming issue of Art Quilting Studio. When I got to that page this morning, I thought, oh, this looks like something I would love to try---and then I saw your name! Beautiful work, as always. Speaking of which, the piece above is stunning, not to mention thought-provoking.

    ReplyDelete