Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Fairy bowl

After watching this video on how to make a small “bowl” from scraps and soluble stabilizer I thought I would try it.



 Cut up yarn, felt, anglena

 Another layer of the soluble put on top and sewn with a crosshatching 

 Covered a jar with plastic and rubber band to hold it down then dried overnight.
 And there you have it! A fairy bowl.

 Not very practical but are fairies practical? I think not.

 Someone on Facebook suggested putting one of those tea lights in it so my fairy bowl now sits on my mantel lighting the way for all the fairies that live in my house 🥰






3 comments:

  1. Hi Carol... I've been out of the loop for a bit... glad to catch up with your latest project! How are you coping with the cold and snow this winter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun thing to do with all those bits of fabric I hate to throw away. Thanks for the how to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. most of the stuff I make is not practical! LOL. I LOVE your fairy bowl!

    ReplyDelete