Pages

Friday, March 15, 2019

Pollinators hummingbird quilt

Well apparently blogger is not letting my iPad app show photos
Please go to https://fabric.art.blog/2019/03/15/pollinators-hummingbird-quilt/ to see. Sorry for the hassle

I love how this came out. I searched thru my stash for hours looking for the background and finally ended up with this mottled purple. So glad I did.

I had big problems with the bud but after much trying this and that finally fixed it.

The humming bird is from a pattern I have for sale on Etsy. Just enlarged it a bit and put it with this hot pink flower.
We still have snow on the ground so I need to look at hot pink flowers and green borders. 

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever, like, was posting all over Instagram and then thought, oh yeah. I have a blog too.

    I love my blog, but Instagram is so easy. I’ll be posting pics of the islands this week. We are in Miami to board the bliss tomorrow

    Boy do I miss the Boyz!!!!


    ReplyDelete