Pages

Friday, May 31, 2019

Whales tails in Vermont?



There are two whales tails not far from my house in landlocked Vermont. Here is their story:

Reverence is a sculpture in Vermont created by Jim Sardonis in 1989 that depicts two tails of whales "diving" into a sea of grass. It is meant to symbolize the fragility of the planet. The tails were made from 36 tons of African black granite and stand 12 to 13 feet (3.7 to 4.0 m) tall.

You may have noticed I haven’t been blogging much lately. For one I have almost given up on the blogger platform since I only have an iPad to post and it’s not easy to do . I have started a blog on Wordpress to try it out and may just go with that one. The address is here.
Also I’ve been spending most of my online social quilts time on Facebook in our quilters show and tell group. I’m on there daily and find it more interactive.  When I stop blogger completely I will put up a post with the link to Wordpress. I would love to have you join our show and tell group.

No comments:

Post a Comment