Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

Sweet Pea

Meet Sweet Pea

 

I saw a story on our local news about sweet pea and fell in love with her. I knew I had to honor her by making her into a quilted fabric art piece.


Last week I showed you how I started her - go here if you missed it.

 

 

So after she was fused together I can pick her up and audition the proper background. Sweet Pea loves a nice sunny day so that's what I went with. Here she is before quilting and without her makeup on.

Close up of the Woolley one :-)

She has her own Facebook page with over 2000 followers and is becoming quite the diva. Kim Kardashian is starting to get worried about this new social media all star from Vermont.

Her first birthday is tommorrow, Saturday - March 14th. Farmer John and his lovely wife Jennifer are giving her and the knitting club a big bash and posting a lot of pictures on Facebook.

Ewe can check it out here

;-)

 

 

5 comments:

  1. nice quilting. it enhances the fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!!! The quilting is so effective!! I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's completely wonderful, but her eyelashes might be the best part! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooooooo cute. What a great job you do on everything!

    ReplyDelete